Only the Best for These Guy's
Insurance for Your Pet .comLearn More
Pet insurance frees you from financial stress when choosing the best care for your pet.
Our health insurance plans cover the unexpected illnesses and injuries of your dog or cat.
Visit any licensed veterinary practice, emergency hospital or specialist.
We will reimburse up to 100% of your actual vet bill with unlimited coverage and no limits on claim payouts.
With our three flexible plans you can customize both your reimbursement percentage and annual deductible.
What is Pet Insurance?
- Pet Insurance frees you from financial stress when choosing the best available veterinary care for your pet.
- Our health insurance plans cover the unexpected illnesses and injuries of your dog or cat.
- You can visit any licensed veterinary practice, emergency hospital or specialist.
- We will reimburse up to 100% of your actual vet bill with unlimited coverage and no limits on claim payouts.
- With our three flexible plans you can customize both your reimbursement percentage and annual deductible.
Why Do We Need It?
- Today there are more advanced veterinary specialists and treatments available than ever before.
- These treatments aren’t cheap, often costing thousands. We believe the best medical care for our pets should be an automatic "yes". No hesitation.
- With plans averaging less than $1.50 per day, you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing your pet will always receive the care they deserve.
How Does it Work?
- Purchase the plan that suits you best.
- When an illness or injury occurs get the best veterinary treatment possible for your furry friend.
- Submit your bills and get paid electronically (direct deposit).
"Pet insurance can make a huge difference in the lives of you and your pet. We believe everyone should have it, even if it’s not from us."
Need To Know's
We know pet insurance can be confusing. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Veterinary Exam Fees
This one is important. Believe it or not, some carriers won’t pay your veterinary examination fee related to a covered illness or injury. We do.
Some companies require you to pay a deductible for each new illness or injury that occurs. They call it “Per Condition,” we call it “Not Cool.” With us, your deductibles are for the entire year of your coverage. You meet your deductible. You’re done.
As with all pet insurance companies, pre-existing conditions are excludes. This means a condition that first occurred or showed clinical signs before your pet’s coverage started, including waiting periods.
These vary widely between companies. We require a 14-day waiting period for illnesses. But we know things happen -- that’s why we only require a 5-day waiting period for accidents. The waiting period begins the day after enrollment or the day you select as your effect date.
Co-Pay and Reimbursement
These can be confusing. The “co-pay” is the amount you pay and the “reimbursement” is the amount insurance pays. You can choose from various reimbursements. 70%, 80, 90% and 100%
Some of the Things that are Covered and Not
Here's the deal...If your pet has an illness or injury, and it is not a pre-existing condition, you’re covered. Period.
BTW Did we tell you that we even cover the veterinary exam fees related to the illness or injury :-)
- Veterinary Exam Fees
- Illness or Injury
- Emergency & Hospitalization
- Veterinary Specialists
- Hereditary Conditions
- Congenital Conditions
- Chronic Conditions
- Congenital Conditions
- Prosthetics & Orthopedics
- X-Rays, MRIs, CAT Scans, Ultrasounds
- Hip Dysplasia
- Cancer Treatments
- Knee Conditions
What's Not Covered
Here’s the other deal...
We have nothing to hide, and think it is just as important to show you what's not covered.
- Pre-existing Conditions
- Routine or Preventative Care
- Spaying or Neutering
- Experimental Procedures
- Breeding, Pregnancy or Giving Birth
- Cloned Pets or Cloning Procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Coprophagia (Yep this is an actual medical term; aka eating poop)